Tuesday, December 15, 2009

I'm back

Man do I hav stories and more stories to tell u blog readers. I fell its a blessing i get to tell so many ppl so easily through this blog bout what happened after the malaysian examination board's SPM.. There is at least 3 post long of stories I have....

The first is THE GRACE YOUTH CAMP 2009. I felt God like never B4 and i believe that this is jt the appetizer people. I have so many new and life changing memories during the camp. The most important of all is that I as a young, naive,17 year old christian have gain so much knowledge about life from God. One is that God is very very real and very very definately sitting next to you right now just whispering right into your ears that he created. Words cant describe how awesome The LORD God Almighty is that he only whispers to you, only whispers His gigantic Love and knowledge to us. I bet you only whisper when You tell top secret info. God just whispers !!!

This is only one of the 10+++ thing God has told me. And God even thought me how to interact with ppl and girls. Girls.. If you are reading this I bet you want more listening than talking from us dudes. GUYS ! you can try out this piece of advice and not just listen just bcuz you want 2 court them but Bcuz You want to care 4 their human need in all of us, that is to be listened.

to be continued ( these stuff i'm telling you... its from the bible... its THE LIFE MANUEL)

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments:

Post a Comment