Thursday, September 17, 2009

Gasp.. gasp. almost to the computer.. must do blogging

Wheww.. What a long exam packed week.. Im pooped and tired. Good thing next week is a one week Hari Raya holiday 4 students. I love the education/holiday system haha.. My SPM trials is finally over and i managed to do my very best and I hope 4 the best 4 my test hehe..

Things has happen in 3 weeks..But some things will never stop happening..

like Tyson's whinning to be let inside..


The frog's skin has adapted to blend in with its environment...

Almost..



My tortoises(Marcus gave his to me because he fell in love with chickens) have grown.Thats my hand



I wonder if these green stuff can purify tyson's water so I that I dont have to clean it.



And he is still begging.. Quiet down you mutt!



zZzZzZ the end ZzZzZz

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments:

Post a Comment