Saturday, January 10, 2009

uNkNoWn Dog

When ever i see a dog, the first thing that pops up in my mind is " Aww.. How cute" and " I wonder what breed it is.."

Iwent to my uncle's house and i saw one big, grey haired dog trotting towards us. It was extremly friendly, unlike tyson who would bark like a mad cow when he saw a stranger. When i touched his fur it felt like cotton, no wonder most people like furry dogs. Its name is not surprising is Hairy, but i kept wondering what breed it is. i stupidly forgoten to ask my uncle what breed it is but i think its a bearded english collie.. Although it looked big, it is actually smaller than tyson but the furr makes it look huge. I really respect people who rear furry dogs caz i would be half dead combing and grooming their furr and it woud be difficult to find those bloody ticks that suck the precious fluid out of of them.. did u know i got a tick that was attacted to my skin and my mom in her belly button until it balloned, gross. here r some pics of 
hairy, enjoy..


Dogs have feelings. this is called sadness





ZZZZZ
The End

Stumble Upon Toolbar

1 comment:

  1. Ahaha! I can't even see Hairy's eyes because his hair is sooo long. I think this kind of dogs look like HUMAN if you stare at it for a long time. omg! Haha xD

    ReplyDelete