Tuesday, October 28, 2008

My First Blog..

Hi everyone in blogspot. Today is my very first day blogging and thank you blogspot for helping me start my first blog site. I hope those among you who are experience to guide me in my blogging experience. Before i started tis blog at 9 pm, i was celebrating the indian festival called deepavali at kubendran place.
i thought that i was a bit early and in did i was. So as i sat comfortably on the sofa, kuben's (short form) brother, kishen played me a movie called the Itallian Job. The movie was very interseting because it tells about the way valuables are robbed in plain sight by skilled and intelligent thiefs. If i were a film critic i would give it a 5 star. After that i ate with my brothers the most delicious indian food i have ever tasted. there was chicken curry, coastlaw( inaccurate spelling), briyani rice, stir fried prawns, and my favourate mutton rendang. Later i met three of my female friends on a swing. i was surprise to see them and they were too.
our company then went to visit navin aka the giraffe who was living just down the road. in his house i saw a cute little puppy that was tied to the fence, how cruel.. before i left i played a few fire crackers wit kuben and friends. there was a moment when the he placed a cracker on a pile of shit!! it exploded and pieces of it was everywhere.. fortuanatly no hse within a 2km area was affected haha. and that is how my festive day ended with dog shit everywhere.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments:

Post a Comment